Valentine's Day 2012

Wednesday, January 04, 2012







































Bringing back some of my embroidery for this one! Inspired by different color combinations and little details - tiny dots, textured fabric, and chain stitches. So excited to reintroduce my personalized embroidery...which I'll also be including on my new wedding collection coming soon!


With these bags & card cases I hoped to make sweet designs that show someone (or ourselves!) else how much they are loved. 


xoxo

4 comments :

Pili said...

Those are so cute! Love the new designs, I'm sure they'll be a success!

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

I love the sweet items you are adding to your shop!

Unknown said...

these are so sweet and lovely. you are inspirational allisa.

Live a Colorful Life said...

These are beautiful and classy, as usual.