Pre-Sale: iPad Covers Are Here!

Friday, January 27, 2012

So excited to share my new iPad covers! Been working on these for awhile...and finally came up with a design I'm really proud of.  I had an initial case but after giving it a trial run with my friend, I went back to the drawing board. The first one was just good. This one is great. 


As you all probably know, I run from any patterns and make my own designs (which is why it often takes me so long!)  and this little love case is one of those creations when upon completion I held it closely to my heart and then did a little fist pump, "oh yeah!" 


Here's your chance to scoop one up before I add them to my shop next month! I'm only offering 12 (and a few have already been taken) so this is just a limited time. 


I'd love to hear your thoughts & feedback too! 


order-> send a message with print preference to allisa [dot] jacobs [at] gmail [dot] com



1 comment :

Elizabeth P. said...

These covers are so cute I wish I had an iPad!