•  photo slider2_zps31871b78.jpg" />
  •  photo slider3_zps609883f2.jpg" />
  •  photo slider1_zpsa0315a5e.jpg" />
  •  photo slider5_zpsc036a679.jpg" />

Down Home

Thursday, May 26, 2011

{image via pinterest}

I saw this photo and thought, this is me. This is my little heavenly, loving place. This is the scene my dreams are made of.  

I love it when that happens. When someone you don't even know snaps a photo and you stumble upon it and think, "I belong in this picture." 

The farmhouse, the truck, the evening light, the quilt, the rugged hills. That's me. 


Candice said...

Oh yes!! What a lovely picture- I would so love to visit :) How perfect!

smallgrapes said...

It calls to me, too!

{molly beth} said...

i love this! reminds me of summer!

Linda said...

Such a romantic scene!

Live a Colorful Life said...

You always find the best photos!