Weekend Warrior - Tackling the Wee Wonderfuls

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Sometimes starting is the hardest part...I've been meaning to make Jack a doll from the Wee Wonderfuls designs...but being a pattern & all I've sort of put it off. The other day, though, Jack inspired me by very sweetly carrying around his friend's dolly- very appropriately cradling her (the doll, that is) and attempting to share his peanut butter & jelly and even offering his chocolate milk. I decided I better get started now because I certainly can't wait until middle school arrives to give him a dolly- I'm starting with Archie & will go from there....

Curious what patterns & books other folks are creating with lately? Generally, I avoid to patterns (adverse to rules & I prefer the trial & error process!) but these were just too cute to not give a try.....

{image credit wee wonderfuls)